Through a partnership between Chester County Intermediate Unit and Neumann University you can now pursue this fully online endorsement.
The goal of the Instructional Coaching Endorsement Program is to provide teachers with the skills to be effective instructional coaches and prepared to deliver job-embedded professional development with the goal of improving teaching and learning environments. This program offers practical and hands-on opportunities to explore and practice instructional coaching techniques. The coursework focuses on topics that include professional development planning and assessment, understanding leadership and organizational change, and planning, assessing, and reflecting on instructional coaching techniques.
- Prepares you to coach & support PK-12 teachers.
- Approved as a PDE endorsement to add to your certificate.
- Courses may apply to an MS in Education and/or use for Act 48 credits.
- This four-course program is accelerated to an 8-week format.
- Complete the endorsement in as little as two semesters.
- One-on-one support and mentoring are offered by instructors.
Course of Study
EDU 605: Introduction to Instructional Coaching
EDU606: Professional Development Planning and Assessment
EDU 607: Leadership and Organizational Change
EDU 608: Instructional Coaching Practicum
Join a cohort through the CCIU and receive $50 off per credit.
Earn three graduate credits per course at $500 per credit
Cost of each course - $1500
Total cost of program - $6000