The Options program works with students who demonstrate a need for behavioral and emotional support in order to be successful during the school day. Students in the Options program may need assistance in managing their behaviors, implementing learned coping strategies, maintaining emotional stability, and/or meeting goals as defined in their IEPs.
- Academic Program designed in alignment with sending school districts
- Small class size (6:1 ratio or less)
- Social skills instruction
- School wide multi-tiered system of support established including a process to review student data consistently
- Group counseling
- Transition planning
- Licensed and certified staff to support and students and implement behavior plans